MasterCard Director, Product Management, Test and Learn in Purchase, New York
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Director, Product Management, Test and Learn
The Data & Services team is a key differentiator for Mastercard, providing the cutting-edge services that help our customers grow. Focused on thinking big and scaling fast around the globe, this agile team is responsible for end-to-end solutions for a diverse global customer base. Centered on data-driven technologies and innovation, these services include payments-focused consulting, loyalty and marketing programs, business Test & Learn experimentation, and data-driven information and risk management services.
Within the Data & Services organization, the Advisors Consulting and Information Services organization is focused on creating, evolving and delivering superior Analytics, Insights, Test & Learn, and Consulting products and services. The Product Management teams are accountable for the full P&L of the products and the Delivery teams ensure that all projects and programs are efficiently and successfully completed.
The Director is responsible for Product Management, including:
• Full P&L ownership for the product
• Delivering top and bottom-line success for the product
• Determining and driving forward the product innovation agenda and product road map to continue evolving our product suite and drive future success
• Ensuring successful sales of the product through Mastercard’s global sales teams; partnering closely with sales team to ensure the team is fully equipped to sell the products
• Ensuring flawless delivery of the product and maintaining the highest standards of quality in our customer relationships
• Creatively identifying opportunities to link Mastercard’s services and assets into client-facing solutions
• Interfacing with Mastercard leadership across the organization to represent the suite of products
• Close partnership with the Platforms and Product Development teams
• Candidates for this role will likely have answered ‘yes’ to the following questions:
o Do you have a background in building products and developing intellectual capital?
o Do you have a track record of successfully managing a P&L?
o Are you comfortable with rigorous and advanced analytics?
o Do you have experience successfully leading teams and developing talent?
o Are you motivated by working in a flat hierarchy and making broad contributions?
o Are you interested in solving problems through technology and software?
All About You
• Experience with software and / or analytic products
• Ability to effectively build and prioritize the product road map
• Strong project management skills
• Experience effectively leading teams
• Desire to roll up sleeves and make direct contributions
• Strong collaboration and ability to partner effectively with virtual, fast-paced teams
• Interest in technology and desire to apply technology to solve problems
• Strong communicator
• Demonstrated ability to build relationships with senior executives
• Bachelor’s degree required
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-102392