MasterCard Director, Product Management , Issuer Loyalty in Purchase, New York
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Director, Product Management , Issuer Loyalty
Develops product strategies and roadmaps to execute to ensure maximum penetration of market segments. Manages and maintains existing product lines on an on-going basis, including partner management. Conducts opportunity assessments on new ideas and concepts. Provides design specifications for product enhancements to Product Development. Defines business and technical requirements, and manages the relationships of technical resources and the Global Technology Organization to maintain and build out platforms.
• Identify strategic business-building opportunities in products and services that can be offered, developed and implemented to customers
• Responsible for idea generation; concept validation; and business case development for existing products
• Apply market research and conduct opportunity assessments on new ideas and concepts and communicate them to Product Development
• Develop strategy and possible enhancements of product offerings in coordination with Product Development, customers and third parties
• Develop and implement programs and initiatives using the Go-To-Market process to increase card issuance in both established and emerging markets
• Oversee the planning, development and design of product marketing strategy from product decision through end of life cycle
• Build relationships with product groups to garner feedback for development of Mastercard products
• Oversee the execution of advertising; promotional; and sales programs to meet unit objectives
• Work with regional/line staff to ensure maximum penetration of market segments. Engage and actively participate during the annual cross-functional alignment meetings in support of annual objective setting and planning cycle
• Develop and manage relevant budget planning, forecasts, accruals
• Collaborate with regional and local sales resources in support of product life cycle requirements
All About You:
• Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent work experience. Some advanced education desirable Knowledge / Experience:
• Extensive experience in product management, product development, product marketing, or business development in financial services and/or bankcard industry preferred. Prior management experience desirable
• Extensive knowledge of product management principles and product development lifecycle
• Ability to interact and coordinate effectively with internal and external business partners
• Ability to effectively manage multiple functions
• Ability to manage budgets or financial results
• Business Acumen with the ability to provide solutions that drive positive results to the customer and Mastercard
• Self motivated with a proven track record of delivering success while operating within a team environment
• Some travel required
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-77050