MasterCard Director, Product Management - Global Commercialization, Identity Verification in Purchase, New York
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Director, Product Management - Global Commercialization, Identity Verification
Mastercard’s Cyber & Intelligence Solutions (C&I) organization develops and delivers world-class security products and services for partners across the globe. As part of this organization, the Identity Solutions team leads the development and delivery of innovative products that help partners identify their customers and enable simple and secure digital experiences for consumers in payments and beyond. Mastercard recently acquired Ekata, a global leader in the identity verification space. Ekata’s technology, powered by AI, fraud prevention and digital identity capabilities, enables consumers and businesses to perform trusted digital interactions across the globe. As part of strategic initiatives including the integration of Ekata’s services into Mastercard and the development of emerging Identity Verification capabilities, the team is looking for a global head of product commercialization.
• Do you have a passion for creating digital products using leading-edge technology?
• Are you ready to deliver safer and simpler ways for consumers to open accounts, make payments and more?
• Are you motivated to drive transformational change in markets across the globe?
• Responsible for developing global strategy to scale new identity verification product offerings and acquisition synergy solutions. Ensures the integrated sales model is effective. Creates and executes global commercialization and go-to-market strategy by collaborating with identity verification product & integration teams.
• Works in close collaboration with Mastercard regional product teams, sales specialists, global C&I product optimization function and Ekata customer success team to ensure customers are realizing value of services.
• Captures market feedback on product, emerging needs and communicates feedback to product management teams. Maintains long term roadmap.
• Defines market growth strategy for identity verification business.
• Monitors trends and competition in identity verification and creates best practices and go to market strategies.
• Experience developing and executing global product commercialization and/or go-to-market strategy is required.
• Domain experience in Identity Verification a plus.
• Superior communications, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
• Successful track record in managing cross-functional teams and influencing without authority.
• Have strong business acumen, including an understanding of product revenue drivers.
• Keen focus on the needs of the customer.
• Experience with the Mastercard Studio process.
• Be highly organized and proactive with the ability to work autonomously and on multiple projects in a fast-paced international environment
• Can deal with ambiguity and maintain a positive, innovative and creative mindset as well as strong problem-solving skills
• Bachelor’s degree required, advanced or master’s degree preferred.
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-149224