MasterCard Director: Product Management, Fraud Intelligence and Strategy in Purchase, New York
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Director: Product Management, Fraud Intelligence and Strategy
Mastercard Cyber and Intelligence Solutions, develops and delivers world-class risk, security products and services for Mastercard customers across the globe. As part of this organization, the Fraud Intelligence & Strategy (FIS) Team is responsible for:
• The Fraud & Loss Database
• Early Detection System
• Mastercard Fraud Standards
• Providing fraud analytics and insights to Mastercard and its stakeholders globally
• Supporting development and management of new and existing fraud prevention products/services
The Director, Product Management, Fraud Intelligence and Strategy will be responsible for leading the development and management of new and existing fraud prevention products/services that includes:
• End-to-end accountability and ownership for product management activities, adhering to Product Management Excellence and Agile Methodologies
• Drives product management through cross-collaboration with FIS team members to commercialize best in class products and services that meet our customer needs
• Developing product strategies and roadmaps to execute and ensure optimal penetration within regional segments
• Assessing and interpreting regional, market and customer needs to influence new product enhancements
• In market product management of new and existing products/services
• End-to-end project management activities for new products, and product enhancements
• Ensures stakeholder and partner collaboration to deliver business requirements and make certain that product development and management are aligned with business objectives
• Partner with regional Cyber and Intelligence Solutions product and sales teams to identify new product opportunities, feature enhancements, and go-to-market requirements
• Creates, evaluates, manages and communicates product performance through dashboard reporting and metrics
• Manages and oversee multiple initiatives concurrently
All About You:
• Demonstrable experience with product management principles and the product development lifecycle.
Knowledge of Mastercard’s Product Management Excellence and Agile development practices is preferred
• Subject matter expertise in payments and/or fraud management, or proven ability to learn and master new subject matter areas
• Ability to effectively manage cross functional partners while performing multiple functions
• Self-motivated, problem solver who is result driven and has a proven track record of delivering success while operating within a team environment
• Strong written, verbal and presentation skills
• Deep knowledge of project management skills and techniques
• Strong problem solving skills, with the ability to multi-task
• Detail-oriented with an ability to understand and manage operational processes
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience. Some advanced education desirable
• Purchase, STL Travel: 15%
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-78070