MasterCard Director, Product Management - Debit, North America in Purchase, New York
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Director, Product Management - Debit, North America
As part of the US Product & Innovation Group, the Debit/ATM Team is focused on driving superior products and solutions for MasterCard – aligned with the needs of our retail banking partners, the end consumer and other key partners. In order to deliver on this, we need to establish partnerships with both internal and external stakeholders.
The successful candidate for the role of Director, Debit Product Management would be working with these stakeholders to build and deliver new compelling value proposition packages within P&I. In summary, this would require the candidate to:
• Support the execution of the Debit Product Strategy
• Identify key areas of opportunity and determine prioritization and GTM approach.
• Leverage internal & external assets to develop compelling value propositions that enable differentiated product constructs to be deployed in the market.
• Work with internal account teams to ensure effective pilot and deployment.
• Continually monitor the market to get a view of competitive solutions and opportunities and provide thought-leadership and market insights to support existing and prospective customers.
• Have a deep knowledge of Mastercard assets that enable effective solution creation and product packaging.
• Identify key areas of focus; effectively design solutions and deployment strategies with detailed business case – and manage through the Peer Review process.
• Partner with Account Teams, Product Groups & Customer Delivery to define and drive execution of go-to-market strategies.
ALL ABOUT YOU
The candidate should demonstrate:
• Product development expertise with product design, business model and go-to-market experience.
• Ability to effectively work across multiple projects and communicate with cross-functional partners.
• Experience leading initiatives and influencing peers/senior management.
• A strategic mindset recognizing the broader implications of a product deployment.
• Strong understanding of the US market & Mastercard products & services.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-106872