MasterCard Director - Product Management - Cyber & Intelligence in Purchase, New York
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Director - Product Management - Cyber & Intelligence
Mastercard’s Cyber and Intelligence Solutions organization develops and delivers world-class security products and services for customers across the globe. As part of this organization, the Identity Solutions team leads the development and delivery of innovative authentication
products that enable simple and secure payment experiences for consumers.
• The candidate will drive the development and execution of new, strategic authentication products and capabilities around the globe.
• Do you have a passion for cyber-security and digital payments?
• Are you ready to develop and deliver safer and simpler ways for consumers to pay?
• Are you motivated to drive real market change?
• In this position, you will work to enhance and evangelize Mastercard’s various on behalf and delegated authentication programs to ensure alignment with customer and regional needs
• Partner with key internal teams to ensure the success and security of Mastercard’s Secure Remote Commerce (SRC), Click to Pay, and Secure Card on File authentication capabilities
• Analyze market trends, competition, and customer experience journeys to inform product and go-to-market strategies, driving product differentiation and innovation
• Use data effectively to influence stakeholders and the product roadmap
• Collaborate with other product areas (e.g., Product Management, Industry Standards, Consumer Solutions, Legal, Franchise, etc.) and regional teams to deliver business requirements and ensure solution development is aligned with business objectives
• Partner with subject matter experts, including technology and data science teams, to establish the technical development plan to support the product strategy
• Ensure KPIs, product documentation, training, and other aspects are completed as products transition from ‘concept’ to ‘commercialize’ phase of life cycle
• Serve as product ‘ambassador’ by effectively articulating strategy, roadmap, internal and external documentation, and value proposition in industry, customer, and internal forums
• Establish and maintain strong relationships with customers
• Must be able to work with global teams based in New York and St. Louis, Missouri, as well as having flexibility to work with regional stakeholders and customers in other time zones (as needed)
All About You
• Demonstrable experience in product conceptualization, design, and commercialization, preferably with technical products
• Robust experience in a product development or technical leadership role is required
• Experience defining a complete product roadmap while tracking key dates and communicating emergent risks is required
• Strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills
• Experience with FIDO, W3C, or EMVCo is a plus
• Ability to interact and coordinate effectively with internal and external business partners
• Cross functional leader with ability to drive tangible results with partners
• Strong ability to interact with, build consensus, and influence a wide variety of internal and external business partners at all levels of leadership
• Comfort with and an ability to adapt in a rapidly changing environment
• Ability to successfully manage multiple responsibilities
• Working knowledge of digital payments, authentication, and security landscape is an advantage
• Self-motivated with a proven track record of delivering success while operating within a team environment
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Ability to travel up to 5%
In many locations, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in our NYC offices, as required by law, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 will be permitted inside Mastercard offices unless a reasonable accommodation has been approved in advance.
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-178287