MasterCard Director, FP&A in Purchase, New York
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
The Director, Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis is responsible for leading the execution of the annual global market size and share project in 50+ countries in partnership with local/regional/global product, finance and country management.
• Provide consultative support on market research studies as needed, e.g. US Commercial vertical sizing/share, U.S. healthcare payment sizing/share
• Manage external vendor relationship engaged to deliver market size and share research
• Develop and publish annual country market size and share report
• Analyze and present quarterly competitor card payments volume trends
• Provide market and macro-economic expertise in support of ad hoc projects and analyses for company-wide strategic efforts, financial planning, Investor Relations queries, Executive Compensation PSU calculations, Board of Director presentations, RFPs, industry events, etc.
All About You
• Bachelor’s degree required; MBA preferred
• Highly analytical with experience in competitive analysis, strategy, product management, regional management, corporate finance, consulting and/or equity research
• Excellent financial skills
• Strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work effectively across organizational and geographic boundaries, moderate meetings, and provide stewardship on company-wide projects
• Ability to independently develop high-quality presentations
• Ability to lead complex projects from start to finish
• Executive level interpersonal and presentation skills
• Knowledge of financial services and/or payment industry preferred
• Proficient with PowerPoint, Excel and Hyperion/Essbase (or similar tools)
• Ability to travel 10%
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-106660