MasterCard Director Digital Enablement Credit in Purchase, New York
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Director Digital Enablement Credit
Mastercard is looking for a highly motivated team player interested in developing and delivering new Credit solutions that can be deployed globally.
Reporting to the VP, Digital Enablement, this person will be responsible for solutions architecture and lead the execution of key initiatives. This role must understand the needs of the program/product objectives and be able to develop scalable solutions leveraging a full complement of Mastercard and 3rd party assets to solve those problems. This position plays a critical role in helping to drive the Global Credit strategy by delivering compelling solutions that address our strategic objectives.
• Contributes to the execution of the Global Credit strategy; manages key product launches and executes against the digital transformation of our Credit products.
• Leads multiple product development efforts; strong focus on developing digitally enabled solutions for customers and consumers through relevant technology, defining strategy, engaging internal and external partners, and gaining cross functional buy-in.
• Collaborates with team members to develop go-to-market strategies, understanding competitive trends, taking into account regulatory and pricing considerations.
• Identify, define and drive digital enablement initiatives, writing business requirements and use cases, leading cross-functional teams and coordinating with technology partners to deliver.
• Collaborates with global and regional teams to ensure consistency on product roadmaps, engages with product managers from across the organization to advance digital initiatives on behalf of the Global Credit team.
• Provides consultative product leadership acting as the Credit platform subject matter expert, externally representing the team at customer meetings, workshops and events.
All About You
• Passionate about product design and development
• Demonstrated experience leading complex product and technology projects to deliver new solutions and bring them to market
• Prior experience with larger digital players / fintechs / innovative consumer products organization
• Strong understanding of competitive offerings and industry trends; international markets knowledge/experience a plus
• Strong problem solving skills with an ability to identify key issues, structure analysis, develop solid business cases and provide recommendations effectively
• Comfortable in a global role; adapt personal work style to accommodate an ever changing, diverse group of stakeholders
• Excellent ability to communicate complex ideas and solutions to both business and technical audiences
• Bachelor’s degree required
• Travel 15%; ability to travel internationally
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-83827