MasterCard Director, Chief of Staff in Purchase, New York
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Director, Chief of Staff
The Chief of Staff assists the EVP of Strategy, Innovation and Product Development in all operational aspects of their role.
The key functions of the role are:
• Driving the development of strategies and execution plans through the annual strategic planning process
• Defining/integrating processes, milestones and deliverables
• Partnering with Finance in ensuring alignment of strategy with investment opportunities
• Fostering alignment across SIPD
• Internal: Preparing strategic presentations covering SIPD objectives, strategies, initiatives and performance for consumption by the Board of Directors, CEO, CFO and Management Committee
• External: Preparing thought leadership content for the EVP, SIPD to deliver to clients, external industry groups, partners etc.
• Partnering with Finance to track and report global investment and allocation
• Tracking and reporting SIPD performance globally to the EVP, SIPD and Data and Services leadership team
• Establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with key leaders to ensure successful project execution
• Serving as primary liaison on critical matters requiring EVP's involvement with other parts of the organization e.g. product groups, HR, etc.
• Representing SIPD on a variety of cross-functional committees and work streams pertaining to strategy, competitive intelligence and other special projects
The Chief of Staff role is a developmental role that positions the individual for a future leadership opportunity within the organization.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-126918