MasterCard Consultant, Strategic Program Management in Purchase, New York
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Consultant, Strategic Program Management
The Strategic Program Management (SPM) organization will drive a customer-focused view of developing and managing technology product roadmaps for all O&T product lines across Mastercard jointly with development and operations teams and product and regional counterparts. SPM’s will also obsess about defining, measuring and communicating the value of our technology investments to our business and technology partners. This team will further embed the Technology Business Management (TBM) discipline across the company to ensure we are making business-based decisions around our solutions and investments. SPM’s will also own demand intake and prioritization, investment management, capacity planning and supporting program owners.
· Manage demand intake, prioritization, capacity planning, and technology roadmaps for programs within Employee Digital Experience (EDE) and make recommendations to senior leadership and technology partners to optimize these.
· Work with technology partners across Tech Ops and Corporate Security to align and prioritize the needs for EDE.
· Lead and manage overall TBM discipline and processes with a more “strategic lens” to drive reusability and speed-to-market in conjunction with our business and technology partners.
· Measure and highlight key KPI’s to demonstrate the value created by investments in operations and technology across all EDE programs.
· Manage program level staffing plans to drive overall delivery goals of Better, Cheaper, and Faster.
All About You
· Strong knowledge and experience with implementing Agile methodologies.
· Technology Business Management (TBM) and Application Lifecycle Management (ALM) experience preferred.
· Knowledge in the areas of strategy, planning and project management preferred.
· Experience building roadmaps, release plans, project plans with a thorough understanding of dependency management.
· Strong business leadership, technology acumen, and an ability to influence at all levels.
· High degree of independent leadership, critical thinking, communication, accountability, analytical and teamwork skills.
· The ability to thrive in fast-paced environments while being flexible and able to handle rapidly-changing scenarios; someone who sees ‘ambiguity’ as an opportunity rather than a hurdle.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-85343