MasterCard Consultant, Mastercard Intelligence Center in Purchase, New York
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Consultant, Mastercard Intelligence Center
MasterCard’s Security Event Management Group oversees monitoring, detection, investigation and analysis of potential intrusions in real time and through historical trending on security-relevant data sources.
• Are you motivated to be a part of driving a world beyond cash?
• Are you excited about working in a fast-paced environment?
• Are you a driven self-starter who can quickly learn and apply new skills?
As a team member of the Mastercard Intelligence Center, responsible for collection, analysis, and dissemination of relevant, actionable intelligence to Mastercard’s Security Operations Center, fraud teams, Executive Management, and various business units within Mastercard.
• Oversees program for physical, cyber, and cyber-enabled intelligence collection and reporting capabilities.
• Create, maintain and appropriately share situational awareness reporting covering relevant Cybersecurity events across the enterprise.
• Build and maintain external relationships as a key partner in Mastercard’s public/private partnership activities.
All About You:
Past experience in the collection and analysis of open-source and/or multi-source intelligence with focus on cyber and/or fraud against the financial sector.
• BS Degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent combination of experience, certifications and formal education.
• Relationships with relevant Law Enforcement entities a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-62098