MasterCard B2B Data Management Sr. Specialist, Commercial Onboarding in Purchase, New York
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
B2B Data Management Sr. Specialist, Commercial Onboarding
• The Global Commercial product team developed a new global B2B payment service built to simplify and automate payments between the world's suppliers and buyers
• This service is sold globally to Payment agents (Banks and Fintech Companies) that offer it to their customers (Suppliers and Buyers)
• The individual in this role will be part of the Global Agent Solution team and will be responsible to accelerate volumes, bringing end customers (Suppliers and Buyers) in Track BPS network, and enabling new flows.
• This role involves “thinking processes”: You will be responsible for mapping and reengineering business processes and procedures, and to monitor, measure and provide feedback on process performance
• You will support the execution strategy, and will be also driving the project management activities, keeping track of the pipeline, performing data analysis, creating reports, and driving an ongoing process improvement.
• Define and execute strategy to enhance our service and to deliver scalable and replicable processes and ongoing improvements.
• Manage and develop CRM functionalities needed to support Supplier outreach efforts (pipeline tracking, status, reason codes, owners, etc.)
• Manage the Supplier data uploads, data cleanup, analysis, maintenance, and assignment to calling agents
• Monitor Agent’s CRM updates, workload, and activities (to ensure latest information are available)
• Lead the design and implementation of the Supplier Care automated reporting capabilities
• Set up, monitor, and report on KPIs regularly, identifying area for improvements
• Accelerate activation managing activities such as penny tests and technical activations partnering with NAM and leading some of the activities, identifying process improvements.
• Manage design and optimization of the existing processes (i.e. Registration and activation process, reporting automation via existing assets – Domo, playbook etc.)
• Perform numerous targeted data analysis exercises to determine Supplier value and activities, Agent performance and activities.
All About You
• Be a problem solver and have excellent diagramming and communication skills
• Ability to structure a large amount of information within a process framework
• Excellent writer
• Critical thinker
• Excellent data analysis skills
• Bachelor's degree
• Familiar with any CRM system
• Account Receivable and or/Supplier Enablement campaigns is a plus
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-128197