MasterCard Associate Managing Consultant – UX & Digital, Advisors in Purchase, New York
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Associate Managing Consultant – UX & Digital, Advisors
The Data & Services team is a key differentiator for Mastercard, providing the cutting-edge services that help our customers grow. Centered on data-driven technologies and innovation, this team provides payments-focused consulting, marketing, loyalty and analytics to financial institutions and merchants globally.
• Do you want to be part of a collaborative environment?
• Do you love interacting with Clients and winning the sale? Do you enjoy a variety of work across multiple channels, clients & products? Are you able to manage and deliver projects to hit target delivery dates? Are you organized and can meet tight deadlines?
• Are you excited about helping our clients grow their business with new digital products and solutions?
• Can you leverage consumer and behavioral data to design the best communication strategy?
• Do you have experience with website, social media, content marketing and SEO best practices?
• Do you have experience or interest in supporting consumer research (website usability, surveys, focus groups, creative testing)?
• Associate Managing Consultant, Marketing position is responsible for leading the planning and execution of marketing focused engagements, including usability studies, website analysis and social media/content support for our clients
• Manage various elements of marketing process from concepting to creative development to analytics
• Focus on developing effective acquisition/optimization and customer management collateral in multiple channels that outperforms client controls
• Assist team members in identifying and delivering digital engagements to drive growth
• Assist team members in designing and executing consumer usability labs to assess the user experience of client websites
• Assist team members in conducting website and social media audits to evaluate client digital presence
• Assist team members in developing content for client websites and digital channels (infographics, articles, landing pages, personalized videos, etc.)
• Lead engagements and manage projects as required
• Manage multiple creative/digital projects simultaneously
• Interact with agencies, sales/CBL team, CAMs and colleagues within Delivery
• Enjoy brainstorming new solutions, products and approaches to improve the business
• Support project deliverables such as web screenshots, report writing, presentation development, market scans, marketing trends, analysis, etc., as needed
• Possess strong analytical skills, ability to review KPIs, draw conclusions and make recommendations for campaign improvements
• Perform all project scoping, budgeting, forecasting and time tracking as required
• Propose and develop new product ideas and offerings to improve digital solutions
All About You
• Project management experience (2-5 years)
• Outgoing and dynamic thinker
• Digital marketing experience required (social media, content marketing, search marketing, SEO, etc.)
• User experience skillset and knowledge – preferred but not required
• Strong presentation and deck writing skills
• Strong oral & written communication skills
• Strong attention to detail in reviewing content/copy
• A passion for innovation and technology
• Enjoys solving problems
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Organized and a self-starter
• Skilled in PowerPoint, Excel, Word – intermediate to expert
• Vendor management experience desirable
• BA required
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-146006