MasterCard Associate Analyst, Business Administration in Purchase, New York
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Associate Analyst, Business Administration
The Associate Analyst, Business Administration, Worldwide Finance, reports to the Executive, FP&A. The role will be responsible for supporting the Worldwide Finance objectives, including the planning and coordination of Corporate FP&A meetings, team events, supporting the preparation of presentations and ad-hoc projects and initiatives as needed.
• Perform general administrative duties to support day-to-day Corporate FP&A Executive with calendar management, telephone coverage, travel arrangements, expense reporting
• Manage the set up and logistics for all Quarterly operating reviews with CEO
• Coordinate Corporate FP&A team meetings, activities and team events
• Assist in preparing PowerPoint presentations for the business unit
• Manage and support ad-hoc projects and activities as assigned
• Partner with key stakeholders in People & Capability and across Worldwide Finance globally as needed to support projects and activities
• Coordinates and manages the social and philanthropic activities for Corp FP&A
All About You:
• Proficiency in MS office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word); Outlook; Oracle; MS Teams; Zoom
• Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communications competencies
• Business Administration experience in a corporate environment interfacing with senior and executive level management and key stakeholders
• Excellent organizational and project management skills with a focus on setting priorities, managing processes and delivering results under tight deadlines and with competing priorities
• Strong attention to detail and sound judgment with proven ability to build rapport and gain acceptance at all levels, and in all business units and regions
• Ability to handle confidential information and materials with appropriate discretion
• Bachelor’s degree is a plus
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-121303