MasterCard Associat Managing Consultant, Advisors - Direct Marketing in Purchase, New York
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Associat Managing Consultant, Advisors - Direct Marketing
The Data & Services team is a key differentiator for Mastercard, providing the cutting-edge services that help our customers grow. Centered on data-driven technologies and innovation, this team provides payments-focused consulting, marketing, loyalty and analytics to financial institutions and merchants globally.
• Do you want to be part of a collaborative environment?
• Do you get energy from developing omni-channel marketing campaigns and seeing them in the market?
• Are you excited about helping our clients grow their business with new digital products and solutions?
• Do you have experience with managing end-to-end multi-channel marketing campaigns?
• Can you leverage consumer and behavioral data to design the best communication strategy?
• Program Manager, Marketing position is responsible for leading the planning and execution of marketing focused engagements for our clients
• Leverages, interprets and analyzes data and insights to plan and implement Omni channel marketing initiatives
• Manage various marketing campaign elements including targeting, list selection, creative, production, fulfillment, tracking and pre/post analysis
• Builds milestones, mail plans, matrices and test/control methodology using strong quantitative/analytical skills
• Drive innovation by helping identify new channels for consumer engagement
• High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
• Proven ability to think strategically and execute methodically
• Collaborate with internal delivery teams (creative, digital, print production and analytical teams) to execute deliverables according to project timelines and within budget
• Work with the client, project team and manager to generate the desired success metrics and forecasting and managing the project budget to achieve the required ROI
• Develops day to day working relationship with internal and external stakeholders
• Provides support in the development of new services or solutions by conducting desktop research and assisting with the assembly of market assessments
• Contributes effectively to proposal preparation when requested
• Identifies client challenges and brings ideas on opportunities to leverage MCA capabilities to the attention of senior MCA staff
All About You
• Expert in project management
• Proficiency with interpreting analytics and translating insight into action
• Experience in banking or retail preferred
• Vendor management experience desirable
• Strong attention to detail
• Digital campaign experience required (any of: Social, SMS, Content, Email) ; direct mail and other channels strongly desired
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
• BA required
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
In the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-156888