MasterCard Analyst, Total Rewards in Purchase, New York
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Analyst, Total Rewards
The Total Rewards Team delivers world class consumer focused programs in support of our Employee Value Proposition (EVP) of connecting our employees to priceless possibilities.
This position will have responsibility for providing analytical support to the Total Rewards team in the development and maintenance of programs and policies to support our goal of attracting and retaining top talent.
• Provides analytical support on projects, programs and ad hoc requests
• Conducts benchmarking analysis and prepares reports to share with team members
• Develops launch campaigns as required and plans how to build on-going engagement and utilization
• Provides Benefits Administration support (open enrollment, new hire benefits orientation, etc.)
• Compensation support for NAM (career framework activities, market data, pay recommendations or other ad hoc requests)
• Day to day management of assigned programs
• Collaborates with senior colleagues on analysis, budgeting, and program design of rewards programs
• Provide support for M&A due diligence and integration
• Management of process related to contracts, purchase orders, payments etc. within Mastercard’s unique systems
• Manage vendor relationships and tracking of utilization and budget for team programs.
• Responds to employee inquiries that are escalated from Mastercard’s employee service center
• Develops dashboard analytics to provide executive summary of TR programs
• Researches external rewards market and best practices and prepares reports to share with senior level colleagues
All About You:
• Advanced excel and analytical skills
• Analytical thinker
• Creative, innovative team player with a sense of urgency, strong attention to detail, enthusiasm, passion for learning and going above and beyond base expectations
• Knowledge of social media trends an asset
• Ability to organize and prioritize projects in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-93586