MasterCard Analyst, Franchise Customer Performance – Acceptance Performance in Purchase, New York
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Analyst, Franchise Customer Performance – Acceptance Performance
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
Mastercard operates the world’s fastest payment processing network, connecting consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses in more than 210 countries and territories. Every day, everywhere, we use our technology and expertise to make payments safe, simple and smart. We know safety and security are the top priorities of our customers, cardholders and partners, so we won’t stand still in developing new and better ways to keep payments safe.
The Franchise Customer Performance (FCP) team is a group within Mastercard Law and Franchise Integrity that works to preserve and enhance the integrity of the Mastercard brand by ensuring customer compliance with Mastercard Standards. FCP manages a number of global customer compliance programs with a primary focus on optimizing the performance of Mastercard’s customers and our network. FCP is also actively engaged in efforts to strengthen acceptance of Mastercard products and is deploying global compliance initiatives in support of this objective.
• Are you skilled in analyzing metrics and trends?
• Do you have superior written and verbal communication skills?
• Are you a high performer with solid project management skills?
• Are you innovative and a thought leader?
• Play a key role in building a new compliance function focused on improving acceptance to ensure high quality POI interactions and cardholder experience
• Analyze data and extract insights to help facilitate new compliance initiatives, develop strategy, and address issues impacting acceptance
• Create presentation materials to socialize and communicate compliance strategies, plans and priorities
• Perform project management duties, creating and documenting processes, developing timelines, managing compliance cases
• Establish and leverage relationships with key stakeholders to identify and address vulnerabilities and weaknesses
• Interface with customers, both internal and external, to effectively communicate and educate on program rules, procedures and best practices
• Identify regional or global trends and develop key performance metrics and reporting
• Complete ad hoc requests, participate in special projects as required, and provide cross-functional support as needed
ALL ABOUT YOU
• Strategic thinker with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Superior written and verbal communication skills, ability to develop and effectively convey a story
• Solid project management skills, highly organized with strong attention to detail
• Must be able to work independently in developing and mapping out solutions
• Must be able to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment, handle multiple tasks, consistently meet established deadlines, and deliver exceptional results
• Excellent PC skills including proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access
• Experience in risk management disciplines
• Knowledge of payments industry and Mastercard Standards
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-76812