MasterCard Analyst, Consumer Insights in Purchase, New York
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Analyst, Consumer Insights
The Consumer & Market Insights Analyst will lead the planning, coordination & implementation of custom global research in partnership with our product & marketing teams. This is an exciting opportunity to provide insight that will drive strategy & innovation for a leading global organization.
• Develop & execute research plans based on identifying key business questions & knowledge gaps
• Manage custom research from start to finish - design study, manage vendor, develop questionnaire, analyze data, write report/presentation & communicate recommendations to key stakeholders
• Experiment with new tools & techniques to find cutting edge solutions
• Proficient in quantitative and qualitative primary research methods
• Ability to connect the dots from various sources to arrive at interesting insights
• Strong storytelling & data visualization skills.
• Advanced Excel & PowerPoint skills
• Experience with global research, tracking programs and B2B research a plus
All About You:
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• Research/insights experience at research agency or on the client-side
• A clear communicator, able to deliver findings in an engaging, fresh and impactful manner
• A simplifier, able to cut through complexity to tell a simple, compelling narrative
• Experience in payments/financial/tech industry a plus but not required
• High energy, enthusiastic and passionate about getting to the insight
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-139349