MasterCard Associate Analyst in Purchase North, New York
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
The Demand Generation Center of Excellence within Global B2B Marketing supports Mastercard’s business growth by leading innovation, analytics and scale across B2B demand generation efforts. This includes execution of campaigns for the Strategic Growth business unit and establishing consistent technology, processes and reporting across all business units.
Reporting to Vice President, Global B2B Marketing, the Associate Analyst role has three primary focus areas:
1) Foster innovation by piloting and scaling new technology features and applications
2) Drive excellence through data management, analytics and insights
3) Execute demand generation campaign deliverables including web forms, newsletters, email automations, webinars/virtual events and other channels
Partner across the company to drive innovation and excellence in B2B demand generation. Apply these principles directly in practice with campaign execution for several business lines. Specific functional responsibilities include:
• Identifying/piloting new technology for addition to the Marketing tech stack
• Partnering with Digital Marketing to define new features and platform enhancements
• Partnering across business units and regions for reporting to global dashboards
• Managing data hygiene across tech platforms to enable asset sharing and analytics
• Extracting insights from results to inform continuous process improvement
• Developing brief training and “how to” modules to share best practices
• Supporting business teams by executing outbound communications to prospects
All About You
• Curious about technology and finding new ways to use it to solve problems
• Strong analytical mindset with ability to extract insights from data
• Ability to support and collaborate across multiple teams and locations
• Strong organizational skills to manage project tasks and data structure
• Creative and agile, with a can-do spirit to drive initiatives to conclusion
• Experience in executing digital, social and event marketing campaigns
• Working knowledge of marketing and sales tools (Salesforce, Pardot, Adobe Analytics)
• Experience with web tools; (HTML, Adobe Experience Manager) a plus
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-138481