MasterCard Total Rewards Administrator-1 in Pune, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Total Rewards Administrator-1
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
The Total Rewards Team delivers world class programs that recognize employees as consumers with diverse interests and position our company as an employer of choice. Our International team designs and delivers Total Rewards programs, including compensation, benefits, recognition, work/life experience and wellbeing.
This individual will support the administration of benefits programs around the world under direct management. They will work with internal and external stakeholders on the onboarding, sourcing, legal contract, and technical approvals required of all third-party benefits providers partnering with Total Rewards program owners.
• Develop & foster relationships with global benefits suppliers
• Manage all aspects of supplier onboarding, liaise with vendors on third party risk management (technical) approvals, supplier relationship management, support negotiation & contracting agreements. This applies both to onboarding of new suppliers, as well as any recurring activities for existing suppliers e.g. updates to annual third party risk management team requests
• Create Purchase Orders, Create Requisitions, Invoice management and billing administration on the Source, Oracle and align with Statement of Work or other necessary documents to coordinate payments for suppliers
• Support TPRM completion and review process with Suppliers & internal Mastercard teams- liase and work with providers on replies
• Work with legal to ensure appropriate NDA and contracts are in place with suppliers
• Collaborate with suppliers and cross-functionally with Total Rewards, GBSC, Finance/Accounting, Legal, Sourcing and Risk to ensure new vendor set up is compliant
• Create job codes in workday
• Assist with US Medical Plan Stop Loss and Rx Rebate Management & Tracking - track and reconcile high cost claim reimbursements and prescription drug rebates
• Partner with GBSC to audit US medical bills before payments are processed
• Coordinate with vendors on information required for 5500 filings, set timeline and complete forms for TR team review
• Coordinate webinar scheduling with various vendors and send out calendar invites to MC employees
• Audit data from Workday to vendors and ensure data in both systems match
• Review US 401K vendor file error reports & troubleshoot
• Assist with Benefits programs, Fleet Administration and ad hoc projects as needed
Excel skills and strong attention to detail
Sourcing experience a plus
Ability to set priorities and organize workload assigned in an efficient manner
Ability to multitask and work as part of a diverse team
Organizational skills to manage multiple tasks to completion simultaneously
Exceptional customer service and problem-solving skills
Ability to effectively communicate across cross-functional teams
Ability to coordinate with partners/consultants and track progress against project deliverables and timelines
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-131600