MasterCard Systems Platform Engineer II in Pune, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion at https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Systems Platform Engineer II
• The purpose of the team is to support File Transfers with our customers
• To Support the Operations Command Center as a Level 2 support
• To establish connectivity for File Transfers in support of our application teams
• Communicate with our customers on the requirements for setting up file transfers
• To ensure timeliness of delivery of the transfers and resolve any type of issues
• Are you Self-Motivated?
• Are you detail oriented?
• Do you have the ability to research difficult issues?
List only the essential responsibilities of the position in bullet form – 5-6 maximum. Begin each with a present tense, action verb.
• Communication with various teams and the customer on the requirements to set up File Transfers.
• Coordinate the necessary Change Control request to support updates to the environment.
• Act as a 2nd level support of the Operations Command Center
• Facilitate conference calls to test and validate connectivity.
All About You
• Knowledge of the Mainframe environment including strong knowledge of TSO and associated tasks.
• Working knowledge of Connect:Direct. This is an IBM product.
• Experience with Data Translations between multiple Operating Systems including Mainframe, Unix, Windows etc.
• Strong trouble shooting ability.
• Experience with Microsoft Excel and Access.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-111395