MasterCard Sr.Implementation Specialist (ISO 8583 Specs, Payments domain) in Pune, India
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Sr.Implementation Specialist (ISO 8583 Specs, Payments domain)
• Responsible for all aspects of customer implementation engagements, including consultancy, training, project management, testing, and customized production configurations for existing and new customers.
• Accountable for integrating new products into the global implementation framework.
• Partners with GP&S, sales team, Customer Delivery and O&T to customize specific implementation plans while providing technical and product expertise to customer’s pre and post launch.
• Takes the lead as the primary interface between the customer and MasterCard during technical implementations where project complexity is tailored to meet unique customer needs.
• This position mainly focus on Core Complex, ISO 8583, Network interface testing.
• Manages medium-sized projects and/or initiatives as an individual contributor with knowledge of the discipline, supporting segments of several initiatives or one larger initiative.
• Sells training services to customers, with guidance; gains exposure to information gathering from service arms.
• Reviews results of customer queries, providing solutions and/or details to technical questions.
• Oversees testing for production readiness, identifies areas in need of additional testing and suggests improvements for greater efficiency.
• Identifies technical configuration/production setup changes and provides first-round solutions to any potential issues.
• Assists in setting vision for product development; identifies QC measures needed for product launch.
• Coaches and guides employees within own team(s).
All About You
Knowledge / Experience:
• Technical/operations experience within financial/payments industry with ISO 8583 specification knowledge.
• API testing knowledge is an advantage.
• Expert customer service experience required.
• Expert knowledge of Payments Products (Credit/Pre-paid/Debit) and Four Party Payment Model (Issuer & Acquirer).
• Knowledge on Mastercard simulators (MAS, MDFS, and MCPS) and Clearing optimizer software.
• Ability to clearly communicate business goals and strategy.
• Ability to design and develop support model for products and define roadmap for providing support for business needs (trouble-shooting, defining tools, etc.).
• Experience working on cross-functional and large projects.
• Experience managing projects and work of Customer Operations teams.
• Working and technical knowledge with UNIX, and RDBMS are advantage.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
B.E/B.Tech in any domain
5:30 PM – 2:30 AM IST (Night Shift)
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-104530