MasterCard Sr Systems Platform Engineer in Pune, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Sr Systems Platform Engineer
MasterCard is a technology company in the global payments business. We connect consumers, financial institutions, merchants, governments and businesses worldwide and enable them to use secure and convenient electronic forms of payment.
The Web Platform Engineering team is responsible for the automation, build and configuration of mission critical middleware infrastructure for all web based applications and services at MasterCard. Our team of Engineers are engaged early in the project lifecycle to ensure, along with other vital teams, that the technical design, the final build and configuration of the web infrastructure meets MasterCard's requirements for speed to market, security, sizing, performance, and resiliency.
• Build and implementation of new middleware components such as JBoss, WebSphere, Tomcat, F5 (BIG-IP), Webseal/ISAM, IIS, Apache, etc.
• Collaborate with Development teams to discuss, analyze, or resolve application and usability issues and suggest to engage the Technology Engineer for any new requirements which are not defined in standard architecture design document (TAD).
• Document installation and configuration procedures to allow maintenance and repetition as well as maintaining this documentation.
• Implement complex security integration utilizing MSSL, mutual authentication, hardware certificates, software certificates, dynamic endpoints, and other security models.
• Participate in the project's environment shakedown testing and troubleshooting efforts as required.
• Responsible for project handover to the Web operations team with hand over documentation from a Web infrastructure perspective.
• Provide L2 operational support on rotation
All About You
• Advanced knowledge of Internet architecture and project delivery
• Intermediate knowledge of JBoss, WebSphere, Tomcat, Apache, WebSeal
• Intermediate knowledge of load balancers and web application firewalls
• Intermediate knowledge of network and operating system principles
• Experience with automation
• Strong communication skills
• Detailed oriented
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-126887