MasterCard Sr Software Development Engineer in Pune, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Sr Software Development Engineer
Who is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
The Dual Message Authorization team is looking for a Software engineer with focus on Quality Assurance to drive our customer experience strategy forward by consistently innovating and problem-solving. The ideal candidate is passionate about the customer experience journey, highly motivated, intellectually curious, analytical, and possesses an quality driven mindset.
In this software engineer position, You will:
• Translates complex system requirements and specs into test scenarios and testing methods.
• Automate testing and validation using scripting and other automation framewroks.
• Participates in requirements review and testing activities; monitors resolutions and retains documentation
• Follow the QA standards, processes, tools and methodologies; partners with other functions to gather the testing requirements
• Be a vital part of scrum team and participate in requirements review/story elaborations and testing activities to deliver high quality products
• Translate high-level business requirements into test scenarios to cover the Integration flows and customer journeys
• Work with software developers and domain experts in designing, performing, and improving verification tests
• Work collaboratively and effectively in a very fast paced environment.
• Identify early defects to improve quality of the products
• Follow the SDLC and STLC process with quality management and Agile tools like ALM
All About You
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Good at test strategy analysis systematically and delivery focused
• Strong Payment domain knowledge (ISO 8583)
• Experience in creating and analyzing functional tests based on the requirements
• Experience on SDLC and STLC
• Strong critical thinking, attention to detail, and analytical skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Always look for potential solutions to solve problems
• Experience with scripting and testing automation tools would be a plus
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-150373