MasterCard Sr. Full Stack Engineer [ Java, Spring, Rest Api, Jenkins, AngularJs ] in Pune, India
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Sr. Full Stack Engineer [ Java, Spring, Rest Api, Jenkins, AngularJs ]
Have you ever developed an application with scalability and global distribution in mind?
Do you want to be a part of a collaborative environment, and energetic, innovative team?
Are you motivated to stay on the cutting edge of technology?
The Mastercard Data Governance & Regulation team is looking for a high-energy, detail oriented engineer to help advance the Connect experience for both our customers and our internal users. This is an exciting opportunity in a fast-paced, rewarding environment.
• Build (and test) existing code as well as all new cloud-ready code using Java, Angular, Spring Boot, and other technologies
• Introduces new technologies, recommends new platforms/libraries.
• Excellent at design principles such as DRY, Single Responsibility, SOLID
• Ability to implement IoC, Dependency Injection
• Builds reusable frameworks
• Drives measurable improvements in the maintenance, operational and runtime characteristics of your team’s software.
• Provides feedback on peer design and code includes optimization and simplification recommendations.
• Difficult architecture and business problems. Solutions are extensible. Outlines and takes opportunity to optimize, simplify, de-bottleneck
• Improves the interfaces and integrations with related teams.
• Develops solutions that successfully launch software or resolve architecture deficiencies. May require multiple developers.
• Leads projects to improve engineering, test and operations.
• Comprehensive knowledge of team architecture. Makes trade-offs between short terms and long term needs.
• Troubleshoots problems, defines root cause and permanently corrects within application and dependent systems.
• The Sr. Engineer is a hands-on senior developer who is experienced with Java, Angular, REST API and Jenkins, using Cloud technologies.
• You will be responsible for developing and running micro services
• Working within an Agile development methodology, you will collaborate with other engineers and tech leads to deliver an exceptional user experience to our customers.
• In addition, you'll have the opportunity to work with new frameworks and technologies, assist with prototyping and proof-of-concepts, participate in code reviews, and help ensure a high level of code quality from the team.
• Create proof of concept applications
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automation
• Ensure adherence to established quality control practices and software development processes.
All About You:
• Key Technology Focus Areas
o Java, REST API, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Jenkins, Angular, Swagger, Git
• Ability to be high-energy, detail-oriented, proactive and able to function under pressure in an independent environment along with a high degree of initiative and self-motivation to drive results.
• Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with strong relationship, collaborative and organization skills
• Ability to quickly learn and implement new technologies, frameworks and tools and support multiple concurrent activities
• Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-86876