MasterCard Splunk & DynaTrace Engineer with experience in Unix commands in Pune, India
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Splunk & DynaTrace Engineer with experience in Unix commands
• The Web Engineering Team is responsible for the Analysis and Design of Infrastructure for all web based applications at MasterCard.
• Web Engineering is engaged early in the project life cycle to ensure the technical design meets the sizing and performance requirements of each application.
• The primary responsibility of a Web Engineer involves infrastructure and security designs adhering to MasterCard standards, processes and best practices.
• Requires a deep understanding of hardware, networking, security and tools used to monitor, test and evaluate those technologies.
• Have you designed the system and connectivity for a new software product?
• Do you enjoy solving design problems?
• Are you the type of person that will drive the solution and team in the best direction instead of the easiest?
• Collaborate with development teams to implement and configure Splunk and DynaTrace across different application environments
• Interface with project managers to provide status updates of projects
• Interact with the development and project teams to transform business and technical requirements into logical and physical architecture design
• Create solutions with high level of innovation, cost effectiveness, high quality and faster time to market
• Contribute to the overall strategy and manage complex issues within functional area of expertise
All About You
• Advanced knowledge with Unix/Linux platform OS
• Advanced knowledge with JBOSS, Apache, WebSphere, Security
• Advanced at Systems Design and Architecture
• Candidate will be a senior technical resource and must possess the following technical qualifications:
o Advanced Splunk management and troubleshooting:
ability to create Knowledge Objects
administer users and roles
create advanced searches, reports, and visualizations
create field aliases, lookups, calculated fields
create field extractions using regex
create tags and event types
create and manage alerts
add data inputs
creating Splunk apps for consumer data for applications and implementing and configuring these apps
install and manage forwarders, indexers, search heads
add and configure index and source types
create and manage configuration files like inputs, props, transforms, and lookups
o Advanced DynaTrace management and troubleshooting:
Ability to install and configure DynaTrace Server, DynaTrace collector, and DynaTrace agents
create system profiles and map agents
Troubleshoot root cause of application performance
Create DynaTrace measures, dashboards, and charts
Create and manage DynaTrace incidents
Perform memory and thread diagnostics using DynaTrace
Customize applications to work with DynaTrace User Experience Management
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-79247