MasterCard Specialist Transaction Services in Pune, India
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Specialist Transaction Services
The Global Business Services Center (GBSC) is Mastercard’s shared services organization supporting the business in all countries and business units. This position is responsible for ensuring support in resolving inquiries across a breadth of functional areas and supporting programs and processes on a global basis.
• The organization has team members in several locations throughout the world to provide superior customer service to our employees and align with time zones and language differences
• The position for, Specialist will provide support to all employees across a breadth of functional areas, with a high degree of customer satisfaction, expertise, and timeliness. Support includes first contact case resolution utilizing the Knowledgebase and general understanding of Mastercard’s policies/programs
• Providing support for all inbound inquiries, issues and requests from internal and external customers through several communication channels (email, phone, chat)
• Ensuring team targets and KPIs are met and/or exceeded
• Supports operational excellence and continuous improvement initiatives
Issue Resolution & Case Management
• Provides resolution for Mastercard employee related inquiries, external customers and suppliers
• Responds to customer emails, chats and phone calls in a timely manner with a goal to resolve within first contact
• Uses case management system to document, track and log inquiry resolutions.
• Escalates in-scope, complex cases to Tier 2 or Tier 3 when appropriate, with complete documentation on work performed to date, following through on issue until adequately resolved.
• Manages confidential data in a professional manner and according to HIPAA rules and MasterCard confidentiality requirements
• Ensures audit compliance through transaction processing and approval flows
• Performs detailed root cause analysis and troubleshooting regarding inquiries and where possible, works with the System teams to implement preventative solutions
• Proactively identifies opportunities and assesses improvements to the employee experience and with guidance, partners with management to develop and implement innovative and lasting solutions.
• Promotes employee self-service to reduce call volume in the future
• Performs ongoing documentation and procedures maintenance as required
• Completes simple to complex special projects, as needed.
• Resolves complex issues regarding inquiries, and when appropriate, works with the appropriate Systems teams to implement preventative solutions.
• Contributes ideas and actions towards the continuous improvement of Helpdesk related processes
• Owns the training of the Tier 1 team for new hires and changing programs and business processes.
• Demonstrates advanced knowledge of data tools and operations processes for answering inquiries and identifying systems improvement.
• Inputs and reviews data for accuracy within “the Knowledge Base” tool
• Leads the user acceptance testing for system updates and integrations that could impact the team.
• Becomes a subject matter expert for the team, assisting with in-scope, complex cases, by providing support, guidance, and advanced technical support through research, analysis, and resolution of customer issues.
• Assists Lead or Manager with reporting
• Provides superior customer service according to the GBSC standards
• Operates in a professional manner that is responsive and flexible to cultural differences
• Performs at level that supports the team in attaining overall and team-level performance measure and goals
• Plans and organizes work so the Service Level Agreement objectives are realized
• Maintains positive work relationships with members of other teams in the GBSC to communicate effectively and to ensure compliance with cross-team responsibilities
• Develops new collaborative relationships with internal and external customers and matures and maintains strong, collaborative relationships with established customers to identify additional ways to be of service and ensure customer satisfaction
All About You
Education & Experience:
• Experience performing daily transactions; exposure to analyzing work for quality, productivity and timeliness
• Experience suggesting process improvement activities
• Experience in shared services or internal service delivery role preferred
• A highly organized, articulate individual who knows how to develop and maintain excellent working relationships as well as providing customer satisfaction as needed
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously acquired through previous experience in related field
• Strong emphasis on customer service with strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Demonstrates a high degree of comfort navigating multi-channel communication platforms and sites
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Work effectively in dynamic, time-sensitive, high volume environment
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and is collaborative/team-oriented
• Working knowledge and use of office productivity tools (i.e., MS Outlook, MS Word) preferred
• Excellent MS Office Suite Skills: Excel, Word, and Outlook
• Workday/Oracle/Service Cloud experience a plus
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-101486