MasterCard Specialist, Implementation in Pune, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Customer Delivery Europe is in the centre of the MasterCard Europe organization and the key contact between the Divisions, Operations and Technology, the Product & Innovation team and the other business units. We are close to the markets and to our customers.
The Customer Implementation Services - CIS -group works on a daily basis in a customer-facing environment, driving new and existing products / services to market from a transaction processing implementation perspective. The team is delivering standard and complex implementation activities, with the customer, ensuring high quality service to our customers, applying project management & testing end to end, guiding the customer through the different tasks that need to happen in order to become live in the market and ensuring high reliability of the implementations.
Depending on the implementation type, the project management role and the testing engineer role in a specific project is done by two separate individuals .For certain project
implementation types, having both roles done by one and the same person makes the delivery to market more seamless.
We are looking for an individual playing both roles i.e. CIS implementation project manager and CIS testing engineer, being the single point of contact towards the customer.
• Provide end-to-end project execution throughout processing implementation projects.
• Assess and document customer needs and according implementation activities.
• Drive customer processing implementation projects of electronic payments processing business activities following the global project coordination methodology.
• Guide customers through applicable MasterCard processing rules, specification and documentation
• Identify appropriate processing implementation support documentation (contracts, agreements, forms etc…) to be provided by customers,
• Handle multiple customer processing implementation projects in parallel.
All About You:
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Exact Sciences, Business or equivalent work experience.
Knowledge / Experience:
• Three to five years of “Information Technology” system knowledge, with good understanding of network technology, applications, and project management.
• Good knowledge in payment transaction processing, digital eco-system and industry business principles. Strong understanding of MasterCard’s digital solutions (MDES, MDES 4 Merchants)
• Good understanding of MasterCard’s payment processing systems, formats and associated customer host interface testing services and principles.
• Good understanding of the 4 party model and the full transaction lifecycle for MasterCard brands
• Ability to interact well with the customer
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Self Starter with a desire to learn independently
• Good project management skills
• Ability to manage change in a technical work environment
• Ability to understand theory /principles with business impact and apply this understanding to the work environment
• Ability to work in a matrixed organizations and cross functional teams
• Ability to provide basic training and overview of the functions within CIS
• Languages: fluent English , additional European languages are strong assets
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-183074