MasterCard Specialist, Implementation - Night Shift in Pune, India
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless at https://www.priceless.com/ ®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Specialist, Implementation - Night Shift
• The Customer Implementation Services team provides customer processing implementation support for MasterCard's new and core products and services in the form of processing and technical consultancy/advisory and project management services for existing and new customers.
• We work in partnership with the account team representatives and market delivery managers / Technical account managers and product delivery in the regional offices and are focused on providing superior technical and product support to customers during their processing implementations.
• Act as central point of contact for customers and/or MasterCard customer representatives throughout processing implementation project end-to-end execution.
• Assess and document customer needs and according implementation impacts on customers' and MasterCard's core and non-core processing systems and platforms.
• Act as processing implementation advisory, to customers' processing support staff. Provide guidance to execute all necessary processing implementation activities
• Define scope, plan and drive customer processing implementation projects of new electronic payments processing business activities following the global project coordination methodology.
• Assures processing interfaces with MasterCard's electronic payment processing systems are compliant with MasterCard's global product rules and specifications.
• Execute extensive and comprehensive initial end-to-end processing system impact analyses for multiple key customer processing implementation projects in parallel.
• Define, create, maintain and document standard and non-standard customer testing processes, focus on technical processing customer interfaces.
All About You
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Programming, Systems Engineer, Computing Systems Engineer, Telecommunications Engineer or similar
• Ability to interact well with customers.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Project management skills.
• Experience with card management systems
• Relevant experience in “Information Technology” system knowledge, with understanding of network technology, applications, and project management.
• SQL basic - intermediate knowledge
• Experience using and querying databases
• API Knowledge for Java and open languages
• Card payment, Authorization, Clearing and Settlement processes knowledge
• Know the basics of 4 party model
• Familiar with currency conversion concepts
• English spoken - Spanish will be an advantage
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-98052