MasterCard Specialist, Implementation - Night Shift in Pune, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Specialist, Implementation - Night Shift
Purpose of the Team
• The Customer Implementation Services team provides customer processing implementation support for MasterCard's new and core products and services in the form of processing and technical consultancy/advisory and project management services for existing and new customers.
• We work in partnership with the account team representatives and market delivery managers / Technical account managers and product delivery in the regional offices and are focused on providing superior technical and product support to customers during their processing implementations.
• Act as central point of contact for customers and/or MasterCard customer representatives throughout processing implementation project end-to-end execution.
• Assess and document customer needs and according implementation impacts on customers' and MasterCard's core and non-core processing systems and platforms.
• Act as processing implementation advisor, to customers' processing support staff. Provide guidance to execute all necessary processing implementation activities
• Deliver standard through complex implementation activities ensuring quality and reliability of the implementations.
• Have you good knowledge about electronic payment and related processes such as authorization, clearing and settlement?
• Are you able to cope with a fast changing and ambiguous environment?
• Define scope, plan and drive customer processing implementation projects of new electronic payments processing business activities following the global project coordination methodology.
• Assures processing interfaces with MasterCard's electronic payment processing systems are compliant with MasterCard's global product rules and specifications.
• Execute extensive and comprehensive initial end-to-end processing system impact analyses for multiple key customer processing implementation projects in parallel.
• Execute standard and non-standard customer testing processes, focus on technical processing customer interfaces.
All About You
• Education: Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Programming, Systems Engineer, Computing Systems Engineer, Telecommunications Engineer or similar
• Ability to interact well with customers
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to leverage these skills in a teaching environment
• Project management skills.
• Experience with card management systems
• Relevant experience in “Information Technology” system knowledge, with understanding of network technology, applications, and project management.
o Design thinking
o Ability to design HTML using CSS
o SQL basic - intermediate knowledge
o Experience using and querying databases
o API Knowledge for Java and open languages
o Development systems methodologies knowledge
• Card payment, Authorization, Clearing and Settlement processes knowledge
• Know the basics of 4 party model
• Familiar with currency conversion concepts
• English spoken, Spanish is an advantage
• Occasional domestic and international travel
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-144023