MasterCard Software Engineer in Test II in Pune, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Software Engineer in Test II
Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
You’ll drive the testing execution and quality assurance of the roadmap of several products supporting Mastercard’s Global Customer Care (GCC) organization. The GCC team delivers memorable customer experiences by focusing on self-service, automated solutions through various channels in addition to interactions through phone, chat and email with customers.
Together, you and your partners in Global Customer Care serve as the customer lifeline to the Mastercard organization.
• Write test scenario & test cases for Interactive Voice Response and Case Management applications, within schedule and within estimated efforts.
• Provide estimate for the assigned task
• Write automated component, Integration & E2E test cases
• Review unit test cases written by developers and fix minor code defects
• Provide accurate status of the tasks
• Comply with organizations processes. Policies and protects organization’s Intellectual property. Also, participate in organization level process improvement and knowledge sharing
All About You
• Strong focus on automation and quality
• Hands on experience of writing Test scenario & Test cases for software development applications
• Hands on experience with core Java, Junit, JBehave, Spring Boot, SQL, RDBMS (Oracle and PostGRES), NoSQL (Cassandra), Web-services (JSON and SOAP) & tools like Postman, SOAPUI
• Experience of working with Agile methodologies.
• Personal attributes are strong logical and Analytical Skills, should be able to articulate and present his/her thoughts very clearly and precisely in English (written and verbal)
• Experience of working in Payments application Domain
• Hands on experience of working with tools like Selenium, JBehave, Jenkins, Confluence, ALM
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-155249