MasterCard Software Development Engineer - Performance Engineer in Pune, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Software Development Engineer - Performance Engineer
• Experience in Full Stack Development – Microservices, Messaging, Cloud Native, Database
• Strong Technical Skills in Java, Spring Boot Framework
• Cloud ( Pivotal Cloud Foundry), DNA ( Digital Native Architecture) experience is an added advantage
• Experience in RDBMS or Cutting Edge Database desirable
• Maintain and present project related metrics reporting for management review
• Handle coordination between teams based in various locations
All About You
• Minumum 5 years experience as a Performance Engineer in Cloud Application using Agile methodology
Cloud certification(s) – AWS / Google Cloud /Azure/PCF (must)
Expereince in performance tunning Microservices , NAT services, Axon Services ( Must)
Hands on Coding experience (Java or Python) - Able to built simulators (multi-threaded)
• In depth knowledge in product development – Full stack ( Database, Messaging, UI , Reporting)
• Experience in T3, Jmeter, Java Micro Benchmark Harness (JMH), Micro Services, NATS or Equivalent messaging services.
• Deep expertise in Java, Spring Boot, Containers(PAAS)
• Experience in Online / Real time scalable solutions
• Experience in CI and CD
• Involved and spearhead quality initiatives
• Result oriented individual with Automation experience and Code Quality
• Excellent Communicator
• Ability to guide people to implement
In many locations, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in our NYC offices, as required by law, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 will be permitted inside Mastercard offices unless a reasonable accommodation has been approved in advance.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-177318