MasterCard Software Development Engineer in Test in Pune, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Software Development Engineer in Test
• The Presentation Enablement team is responsible for delivering cutting edge digital solutions that provide superior end user experience.
• We focus on delivering digital solutions across different digital channels (web, social media, mobile.)
• This is a career opportunity to be a digital product engineer supporting global solutions for one of the most well-known brands in the world. Passion, rigor, and drive are required.
• Build Testing Strategy, Test case development, Write E2E test scripts using Selenium and Protractor
• Analyses systems to define testing approach to be used considering all the dependencies of the application.
• Determines the most appropriate and efficient testing method (manual, automated) and tools to prove completion of test and delivery of expected system results.
• Verifies that system data, as well as output, correspond to expected norms and that system functionality satisfies the specification.
• Works to identify common defects and areas for improvement.
• Collaborates with developers, product managers and other constituents involved in development, testing and release of software products.
• Monitors and analyses testing process, making recommendations for improvements for a given testing engagement as needed.
• Experience with manual software testing is required.
• Experience with at least one major automated testing framework.
• Experience with development and source control tools preferred.
All About You
• Must be high-energy, detail-oriented and proactive with the ability to function under pressure in an independent environment.
• Must provide the necessary skills to have a high degree of initiative and self-motivation with a willingness and ability to learn and take on challenging opportunities.
• Strong communication skills – both verbal and written – with strong relationship building, collaborative skills and organisational skills.
• Demonstrate ethics and values to generate high team trust.
• Analytical and problem-solving skills
• Enthusiastic, ambitious and confident
• Working knowledge of a computer application software
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-121613