MasterCard Software Development Engineer in Test II in Pune, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Software Development Engineer in Test II
This role requires firm knowledge and hands on software development skills on par with software developer to work closely with developers to build test automation, test infrastructure, and perform code analysis/review to enable development quality.
• Experience in multiple types of coding using automation frameworks.
• Demonstrates success in testing across a variety of platforms.
• Experience in advanced code development, quality review software development, and automation frameworks.
• Successfully developed high quality test strategies and text execution; recognized test environment preparation needs.
• Experience in agile and waterfall testing methodologies and tools, unit and integration testing, and data virtualization tools.
• Demonstrates the ability to communicate application level directions across departments.
• Experience overseeing the coding, testing, and review process for unit and integration testing.
• Successfully led multiple test paths simultaneously.
• Successfully ensured quality of one or more application codebases and alignment with development standard.
• Experience in building automation frameworks, acceptance, and integration test automation scripts, integrating with other tools.
• Exposure in building and using automation frameworks using technologies: Java, JUnit, JBehave.
• Experience testing across a variety of platforms: APIs (REST and SOAP)
• Ability to create good acceptance and integration test automation scripts and integrate with Continuous integration (Jenkins/Bamboo) and code coverage tools (Sonar)
• Knowledge of performance testing
• Knowledge of security testing
Must-have technical skills
• Testing Tools: Soap UI, Rest Assured or Karate, JMeter/Gatling, Selenium Webdriver
• Hands on with GIT and Jenkins
• API testing, UI testing, Performance testing (API and UI)
• Hands on with BDD framework
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-125800