MasterCard Software Development Engineer in Test II in Pune, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Software Development Engineer in Test II
• Local Processing Solutions (LPS) is a Mastercard's Card & Payment Processing Platform. It offers Processing Platform in the market for the Credit, Debit & Pre-paid Product Flavors for the Customers in the Financial Services World. LPS target customers include Banks, Fintechs & Financial Institutions operating & engaged in C&P Businesses. In addition to the Issuing Platforms, LPS also offers ATM & POS Acquiring Platform Solutions.
The primary objective of LPS is to make the platforms more resilient, scalable & robust in order to target the growing processing business opportunities in the region, eventually leading to higher volumes of transactions for their Customers on the Platform as well as within the Mastercard Network.
• This position will be responsible for driving best practices for exploratory and automated testing within MasterCard in working with teams to delivers applications and solutions that meet the needs of our stakeholders, including consumers, merchants, issuers and governments.
• Develop automated test scripts and execute to ensure software meets business and security requirements and established practices.
• Coordinate and participate in requirements review/story elaborations and testing activities to deliver high quality products and incremental value with every iteration.
• Own responsibility for end-to-end product quality including: defect management and oversight, status reporting and metrics creation, and escalation for issues discovered during the testing phase
• Review project test and implementation schedules. Document test plans and acceptance criteria using, Rally or such solution life cycle management tools.
• Develop business and product knowledge over time and share such knowledge to mentor newer team members.
All About You
• Expertise in software development to build and use automation frameworks using technologies: Java, JUnit, Selenium, JBehave, Soap UI/Pro, REST, and XML
• Experience testing across a variety of platforms: APIs - REST and SOAP.
• Ability to create good acceptance and integration test automation scripts and integrate with Continuous integration (Jenkins/Bamboo) and code coverage tools (Sonar, Clover) to ensure 80% or higher code coverage.
• Expertise of agile and waterfall testing methodologies and tools such as RALLY etc.
• Experience in both Unit and Integration testing needs with exposure to unit testing frameworks.
• Demonstrated experience developing high quality test strategies and test execution
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with great attention to detail, critical thinking and good communication.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-130712