MasterCard Senior Test Engineer in Pune, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion at https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Test Engineer
Brighterion, a Mastercard company, was founded in 2000 and acquired by Mastercard in 2017.We deliver a leading artificial intelligence and machine learning platform that provides real-time mission critical intelligence from any data source, regardless of type, complexity or volume. Our AI solution secures billions of transactions monthly and is used and trusted by many of the world’s leading organizations and governments in payments, compliance, financial markets, security and defense, healthcare, Internet of Things, marketing and more. Currently we serve 74/100 of the largest U.S. banks and more than 2,000 customers worldwide, processing more than 100+ billion transactions annually.
• Creates the development and delivery of enhanced software solutions. Researches alternative technical solutions for changing business needs. Responsible for assuring the daily activities
• Analyze requirements, work closely with platform architects to assist in architecting solutions, and create detailed designs in partnership with team members
• Create test automation for validating sprint deliverables and collaborate with Software Engineers in Test to maintain the full suite of automated integration, regression, and compatibility tests.
• Strong communication skills (verbal & written). Comfortable in creating and presenting ideas to the upper Management, Business Owners and other Stakeholders.
• Assistance with production support issues by acting as point-of-contact and subject matter expert in resolving incidents and problem tickets.
All About You
• Experience automating the testing of SPA apps using tools like Selenium, Cypress or other
• Expertise in Application Testing Best Practices and Planning
• Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent work experience.
• Deep knowledge of software development processes including Agile Scrum & SAFe processes
• Enough breadth and depth of technical experience to manage basic tasks using your own infrastructure or compute resources
• Advanced understanding of Software Design Patterns with ability to apply patterns to business problems.
• Previous experience working in public cloud environments such as AWS and Azure.
• Experience with Extreme Performance or NoSQL Data Storage such as GemFire, HBase, or Redis
• Ability to be high-energy, detail-oriented, proactive and able to function under pressure in an independent environment along with a high degree of initiative and self-motivation to drive results.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-109332