MasterCard Senior Technology Risk Analyst-1 in Pune, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Technology Risk Analyst-1
Who is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
The Technology Risk Management (TRM) organization is a business enabler and industry leader of technology and security risk management practices, supported by a team of top security, technology, and risk professionals. Our mission is to provide enhanced visibility and proactive management of technology risks to ensure a secure and sound operational environment.
The Risk Services team is responsible for working with our Mastercard programs to embed and align to Mastercard technology policies and standards, inclusive of issues and exceptions management. This role will support the programs to drive proper risk analysis management and resolution technology issues and exceptions – bolstering the 1st LOD expectations, while aligning 2nd LOD oversight and challenge – bringing awareness and themes back to the Tech Risk Leads (TRL) for messaging and escalation to management.
• Support Technology Risk Leads (TRLs) with all types of Risk Assessments (Thematic, Deep Dive, RRAs) – both planned and ad-hoc
• Assist in identifying risk and compliance trends and potential red flags (including exceptions and escalation awareness through the TRLs)
• Support information gathering, building presentations for committees and enterprise reporting
• Update Archer Risk Registers with risk assessment/analysis outcomes
• Maintain and communicate risk assessments across programs and risk refresh due dates
• Maintain Tech Risk aggregate dashboard to reflect KPIs and KRIs
• Collaborate with Framework Risk team to maintain HowTo artifacts and training materials pertaining to Risk assessment and Analysis
• Participate in the creation and development of a Risk Program Guild
• Support issues and exceptions management and resolution – leverage TRLs program alignment for messaging and escalation
• Support periodic reporting and risk/control dashboards for programs
• Assist TRLs on a variety of subsidiary related TRM alignment activities
• Facilitate training sessions for Programs for Access to GRC tool and other TRM related topics
• Acquire knowledge around Archer and TIMS process – guide and assist the TRLs/Program stakeholders
• Monitor the TRS mailbox and action on topics in a timely manner
• Maintain program coverage stats
• Maintain program one page TRM activities view – Risks, Issues/ Exceptions, C&C And SA obligations , Stakeholder changes
All About You
• Solutions oriented and Results focused, with ability to present options/recommendations to assist with problem resolution. Has a clear understanding of expected results/outcome to ensure that deliverables worked on meet and exceed expectations
• Bachelor’s degree in technology, information systems management, information security management, security policy or related program desired, but not required
• Familiarity with risk management processes (e.g., validation of control design and execution)
• Strong IT technical knowledge
• Ability to communicate effectively (both verbal and written) and develop solid working relationships across multiple levels and organization boundaries
• Strong analytical skills to analyze risks, evaluate controls and perform risk assessments
• Project Management Skills a plus
• Knowledge of Mastercard products and technology, security and other risk management programs and practices desired, not required
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-188931