MasterCard Senior Technical Program Manager in Pune, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Technical Program Manager
Senior professional with a firm knowledge of project management, software development, testing and quality assurance practices and protocols that enable the individual to deliver projects according to established processes. Documents issues as they arise and monitors them to resolution. Primary responsibilities include overall accountability and leadership for a complex projects successful and timely implementation as well as satisfying the intended business results. Core responsibility for managing relationships and communicating with the project sponsor, senior management and a wide range of project contributors. Identifies key barriers to a projects success and actively manages all project activities.
• Provide leadership and oversight on various projects of a highly complex nature.
• Plan, develop and execute schedules to ensure timely completion of project deadlines and milestones.
• Ensure timely and accurate communication with project staff , Management, and Business Sponsors throughout the life cycle of the project.
• Monitor and manage the project budget.
All About You
• Advanced knowledge and demonstrated expertise in the areas of planning and project delivery.
• Strong leadership, relationship-building and negotiation skills required with a solid track record for developing internal and external relationships.
• Must possess strong oral and written communications skills and be effective in interpersonal communication.
• Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects at the same
In many locations, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in our NYC offices, as required by law, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 will be permitted inside Mastercard offices unless a reasonable accommodation has been approved in advance.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-176500