MasterCard Senior Specialist, Product Management in Pune, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Specialist, Product Management
Overview: Senior Specialist, Product Management
The Global Business Services Center Service Management team is built upon strong contributors with leadership abilities, consulting mindsets and strong project management & analytical skills and is partnering to support the Global Mastercard Send team.
Mastercard Send™ enables near real-time payment transfers to and from billions of cards, banks, and digital accounts globally. Through a connection to Mastercard Send, businesses, merchants, governments, humanitarian organizations, financial institutions and others can send money to consumers and businesses domestically and cross-border. Mastercard Send supports multiple use cases, including person-to-person (P2P) transfers, business-to-consumers (B2C) disbursements and government-to-consumer (G2C) disbursements. With our technology and expertise, we are making sending and receiving money safe, simple, and fast.
The primary responsibility of the position will be to develop fact-based insights and assessments/analyses, prepare customer-facing documents to support commercial activities and support the Send product strategy to advance Mastercard’s digital agenda in worldwide. This role requires working cross-functionally with other groups global and regional product teams, Franchise, Legal, Account managers, among others.
• Develop an understanding of end-to-end product lifecycle, to ensure clarity in reference to why there is a need for Send enablement reports and the impact of the status.
• Work closely with global & regional teams to architect, develop, and maintain reporting and data visualization capabilities to support Mastercard Send Enablement reach analysis and commercialization
• Develop relationship with internal partners to ensure regular insightful discussions that are driven from the data that you analyze, while obtaining the right information to be able to enhance our reporting material for our internal partners’ needs, and subsequently their customers.
• Quantify demand from Strategic customers to help unlock enablement based on desktop research and team knowledge
• Identify opportunities to enhance Enablement track and reporting for specific Send use cases, such as gambling, crypto, crowdlending
• Maintain and continuously improve our Dashboard to provide Send Market Reach visibility
• Translate business requirements into tangible solution specifications and high quality, on time deliverables
• Create repeatable processes to support development of modeling and reporting
• Create presentable content with the narrative to ensure simplification of the data analysis
• Apply quality control, data validation, and cleansing processes to new and existing data sources
• Document the process of how reports are sourced and maintain user guides on our Dashboards for educational purposes.
• Support progress updates in various communication methods, whether power point or Aha roadmap application.
• Proactively seek to identify areas of opportunity for process improvement and provide solutions based on a broad and deep knowledge of data, resources, and industry best-practices
All About You:
• Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in a quantitative field (Math, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics)
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
• Experience in data modeling, data reporting, and data management
• Experience presenting data findings in a readable and insight driven format, building support decks or dashboards.
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects concurrently, while meeting deadlines
• Financial Institution or a Payments experience is a plus
• Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau is a plus
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Organized and self-motivated. Curious in new trends, high willingness to learn, enthusiastic
• Quantitative, technical, and communication (oral/written) skills
• Strong attention to detail and quality
• Self-motivated, operates with a sense of urgency
• Verbal and written communication is clear and concise, with an ability to simplify complex subjects
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-184320