MasterCard Senior Specialist, Product Management – Data insights and analysis in Pune, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Specialist, Product Management – Data insights and analysis
Token Services Lifecycle management team is responsible for ensuring customers can manage every token (digital card) in every digital wallet, allowing Mastercard Digital services to scale.
The Senior Specialist, Product Management – Data insights and analysis in this team will be responsible for data management related to tokens, so it is a required to have good ability for handling data and good acumen for data interpretation and reporting.
The Senior Specialist, Product Management – Data insights and analysis will also take a data-driven approach to product enhancements, extracting the required data from the difference sources, identifying opportunity areas and contributing to the Product roadmap, prioritizing work to deliver against key areas of focus.
• Acting as the team’s data and analytics expert, providing timely, high quality, reliable data, reports and analytics
• Look for gaps in reporting and analytics, and work with cross functional teams to address them
• Support cross functional teams in data requests
• Leverage the Product Management frameworks to manage the delivery of ongoing innovation and enhancements to focus Products
• Deploy test & learn experimentation to ensure that the end user and customer experience is continuously optimized
• Leverage working knowledge of Mastercard business, systems, products and customer requirements in making fact-based business and product decisions
• Take accountability for the delivery of key product enhancements and partner with Guild members to deliver (e.g. Customer Experience & Digital (CX&D), Product Management – Technical)
• Leverage data & dashboards to quickly identify Product performance challenges, making recommendations on proposed action plans
• Work under Software Development Lifecycle frame and surface any barriers or obstacles to deliver capabilities on time and budget. Proactively communicate situation and proposed solutions to senior management
• Participate in cross-functional teams (e.g. Product, Product Management-Technical, CX&D) in the development of business requirements to achieve Product objectives
• Actively partner with the Guilds to create best practices within the Program with a focus on driving continuous improvement in the Program’s operating model and make proposals to Program leadership on enhancement opportunities
• Drive institutionalized knowledge through the use of consistent product documentation (e.g., support documents) across the Product Management framework
• Demonstrate a commitment to continuous learning by leveraging the learning & development curriculum to augment existing knowledge, skills and experiences
• Lead by example with hands-on approaches to demonstrate data management, product management excellence and share best practices
• Demonstrate and drive Mastercard Way behaviours through their behaviour, (e.g. customer and stakeholder interactions)
• Hands on experience in data manipulation
• Intermediate level in SQL and databases
• Data warehouse and data tools, for example Tableau/Splunk/data cubes…
• Expertise in extracting data based on requirements and then building reports based on the extracted data, with extreme accuracy and focusing in consistency
• Excellent attention to detail, ability to read and interpret data and discern between valuable and not relevant information
• Experience contributing data-driven product ideas that were accepted for development and/or enhancement by senior leaders
• Proficient Excel skills, including VBA macros
• Ideally some experience of testing, and software quality
• Understands and can explain the business context and the associated customer use cases
• Verbal and written communication is clear and concise
• Improve team processes that accelerate product development, delivery, drive innovation, lower costs, and improve quality
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-186964