MasterCard Senior Specialist, Global Loyalty Platforms, Product Development in Pune, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Specialist, Global Loyalty Platforms, Product Development
• Serves as product owner in scrum environment, managing feature backlog and business prioritization for assigned capabilities.
• Works closely with Rewards Product Managers to translate product enhancements to platform capabilities built digital first to support multiple products.
• Translates business requirements and customer experience feedback into features and functions that drive the platform capability roadmap.
• Collaborates with other areas (e.g. Legal, Product Management, O&T, etc.) to deliver business requirements and ensure solutions development is aligned with business objectives.
• Interfaces with technical development team to translate platform product requirements into technical specifications ensuring mutual understanding and minimizing time to market.
• Partners with O&T in the overall delivery of platform services, quality, and stability.
• Contributes to the strategies, design choices, and execution plans to deliver high-profile new features and capabilities for our customers.
• Governs, prioritizes and monitors feature development and associated defects of assigned platform capabilities while evaluating trade-off decisions between multiple products in the portfolio.
• Validates technical delivery and ensure that output complies with definition-of-done and is fit-for-purpose for loyalty products.
• Documents and informs internal stakeholders of the new development features and/or defect fixes as released.
• Manages escalations, assess the alternative to resolve (path to green), builds a plan for resolution, and delivers.
All About You
• Demonstrated ability to operate with independence and autonomy
• Detail oriented leadership qualities that build an open and trust-based environment
• Demonstrated experience building relationships, partnering, and influencing dependent teams
• Collaborative, analytical, and problem-solving skills
• Advanced organization and project management skills
• Enjoys diving deep to understand of the platform’s capabilities and underlying technologies.
• Ability to communicate accurately and concisely about what the Rewards platform capabilities support in a way that enables products to leverage easily
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to speak at both business and technical levels. Candidate will have no issues presenting to audiences of all sizes when necessary.
• Comfortable and flexible working across multiple time zones
• Some travel could be required, potentially international (under normal travel environment)
Background preferred in one or more of the following:
• Prior experience in Loyalty program technology is a plus
• 3 - 5 years of payments industry and/or financial services experience
• Agile Methodology
• Technology Development
• Business Analysis
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-125945