MasterCard Senior Specialist, GBSC Service Desk Operations in Pune, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Specialist, GBSC Service Desk Operations
Overview – Senior Specialist, GBSC Service Desk Operations
The Global Business Services Center (GBSC) is Mastercard’s shared services organization supporting the business in all countries and business units. Our GBSC mission is to add value to our partners and serve our customers by delivering operational excellence, enhanced customer experiences, and focused business results. The Senior Specialist role sits within the GBSC Service Desk Operations team and plays in integral role in managing day to day activities related to our customer service inquiry channels (case management system, phone, chat, etc). This role will partner closely with our Customer Experience Leads and GBSC colleagues to advance our customer experience performance and service capabilities.
Customer Service Operations
• Elevates customer experience as a senior team member supporting GBSC service inquiry channels with a focus on achieving daily completion targets and quality of response.
• Support a breadth of functional areas and provide guidance and support to team members.
• Demonstrates SME knowledge of data tools and operational processes.
• Prepares, distributes and Analyzes reports/metrics and provides performance insights.
• Delivers against key performance indicators and customer experience goals and plays an active role in the ongoing monitoring of results in these areas.
• Maintains and operates quality review processes to drive service improvement and individual performance.
• Conducts root cause analysis and implements preventative solutions
• Uses case management system to document, track and log inquiry resolutions.
• Escalates complex cases to Tier 2 or Tier 3 subject matter experts when appropriate and collaborates effectively to ensure smooth hand-off and resolution follow up.
• Maintains understanding of the compliance landscape to reinforce confidentiality, audit compliance and proper control.
• Responsible for content and functionality of "the Knowledge Base" tool which serves as a playbook for delivering quality and timely resolution.
Customer Experience Design
• Leverages position with the customer value chain to provide business insights and drive first touch resolution, self-service, and other innovate customer strategies.
• Collaborates closely with GBSC colleagues and CX leads to optimize the customer value chain
• Leads be example reinforcing a voice of customer mindset in all aspects of the operation.
All About You
• Experience in shared services or internal service delivery role preferred
• Ability to work effectively in dynamic, time-sensitive, high volume environment
• Exposure to analyzing work for quality, productivity and timeliness.
• Strong emphasis on customer service and problem solving
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously acquired through previous experience in related field
• Demonstrates a high degree of comfort navigating multi-channel communication platforms and sites
• Ability to work with minimal supervision and also collaborative/team-oriented environment
• Operates in a professional manner that is responsive and flexible to cultural differences
In many locations, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in our NYC offices, as required by law, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 will be permitted inside Mastercard offices unless a reasonable accommodation has been approved in advance.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-177291