MasterCard Senior Software Engineer in Pune, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Software Engineer
• Commercial Global Reporting team provides reporting capability to our external stakeholders
• The Business Intelligence suite uses Java, BIRT and WebFOCUS technologies and it provides data insight and analytical features that helps customers to make smart business decisions
• The purpose of this roles is to work on design and development of reports, dashboards and analytics using WebFOCUS reporting tool
• Individual Contributor
• In addition to the Standard Job Description, the individual must have the additional skill sets:
• In-depth experience in Development of WebFOCUS Reports using 7.x or 8.x version (Developer/Application Studio) including in-depth knowledge of the FOCUS language
• Strong Oracle and SQL programming skills
• Design WebFOCUS reporting solutions from user requirements gathered from the client
• Develop WebFOCUS reports, dashboard and Adhoc solutions based on technical design
• In-depth understanding of Business Intelligence solutions for customers
• Working knowledge of Exadata/Oracle/Netezza/SQL server databases
• In-depth knowledge of developing reports using the FOCUS language and ability to debug code in FOCUS language
• Working knowledge of Info Assist and development of Adhoc reports
• Provide support during System and User Acceptance Testing
• Exposure and understanding of Agile methodology
• Prepare implementation plan and support during and after implementation
All About You
• Experience in working in global teams and should be technically strong.
• Strong communication skills – both verbal and written – and strong relationship, collaboration skills and organizational skills
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-150666