MasterCard Senior Software Engineer-1 in Pune, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Software Engineer-1
•Providing Innovative, Secure, and Reliable Solutions is the essence of Mastercard, we are currently seeking a passionate, collaborative, and experienced software professional to join the Cyber and Intelligence Team.
•Develop solutions and support for Account Management Systems. This includes Support, Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing and Implementation
•The Applications Development Team is a dedicated collection of self-organizing, interdependent, co-located individuals representing different functional roles with all the necessary skills to turn Product roadmap items into customer appealing products/services/solutions.
•Coordinate and work with interfacing applications and MasterCard vendors to ensure success of the project.
To develop and implement changes in high performance and scalable application using Java technologies.
Ensure the implementation is in line with enterprise architecture, principals and agreed design and a quality service is delivered into test and production environments successfully.
• Responsible to develop and implement business requirement as per business requirements in line with the agreed enterprise architecture and designs.
• Responsible for committing unite tested code in code repository and verifying end to end test results.
• Responsible for implementing code in accordance with defined quality and coding standards, agreed design and architecture.
• Delivery of any assigned tasks within specified timelines to the expected quality.
• To understand and adhere to the company IT methodology SDLC. This includes proactively raising timely exceptions/risks/issues, driving a culture of continuous improvement to raise the quality of deliverables.
• To carry out any other task associated with the role as reasonably requested.
• Respond to business queries and service requests.
All About You:
• Experience in Core Java, J2EE, Spring Boot, Spring Batch is must
• Experience in Web Services, Microservices and API is must
• Experience in Middle-tier and Backend is desirable
• Good to have experience on Wrappers, Angular and Cloud
• Strong Communicator with good written skills
• Good Expertise in Application development
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-177491