MasterCard Senior Software Development Engineer in Pune, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Software Development Engineer
The Mastercard Digital Network Services team is involved in developing cutting-edge solutions to deliver the Next Generation of Authorization, Clearing, Settlement systems as well as other major functionalities for Mastercard. These cutting-edge solutions are based on the Digital Network Architecture, and Cloud Native principles, in a Scaled Agile Environment.
• Full Stack Developer with adequate attention to design and code quality
• Drive design and development in Java 8 and above using Object Oriented SOLID principles and patterns towards creating reusable and scalable microservices leveraging technologies such as Spring Boot Framework, Event Driven Architecture etc.
• Develop in a CICD environment leveraging Pivotal Cloud Foundry
• Leverage the appropriate persistence mechanisms such as RDBMS, No SQL etc based on needs
• Implement Coding Best Practices. Implement Code Quality gates as per the program norms.
• Perform various Proofs-of-concept depending on the business needs
• Coordinate with various groups in MasterCard to ensure success of the projects
• Exhibit teamwork aligned completely with the Agile environment
• Provide technical mentoring/training for junior developers based on the needs
All About You:
• Passionate about technology with Full Stack Developer skills/talent
• In depth knowledge on product development
• Strong expertise in Java and Spring Boot. Experience working on Event Driven Architecture would be an advantage.
• Experience in Online / Real Time Systems development
• Experience in CI and CD
• Experience in PCF (Pivotal Cloud Foundry) and Digital Native Architecture is desirable
• Strong Communicator
• Quick grasping and learning abilities
• Technical mentoring skills
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-119842