MasterCard Senior Software Development Engineer in Pune, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Software Development Engineer
• Core Payments of MasterCard is involved in developing Authorization, Clearing and other major functionalities for MasterCard.
• Develop solutions for mapping from other formats to Mastercard Auth and Clearing ISO 8583 format
• Coordinate with other groups including vendors and other groups within MasterCard to ensure success of the project.
• Have you worked in a full lifecycle development project and used various development methodologies including Agile.
• Do you have an understanding of Payment and Cards industry?
• Are you a technical Subject Matter Expert in Payment Industry Format?
• Design reusable ISO 8583 mapping solutions for Mastercard
• Technical Lead for proposing Volante solutions to the team
• Involve in development, testing, implementation
• Hands-on experience in Volante
• Lead initiatives for modular and reusable mapping components
• Handle coordination between teams based in various locations
All About You
• Lead Subject Matter expert in Volante
• ISO 8583 Knowledge
• Automation experience and Code Quality
• Experience in Java is desirable
• Strong Communicator with good written skills
• Ability to guide people to implement the right solution
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-138523