MasterCard Senior Software Development Engineer in Pune, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Software Development Engineer
Mastercard Connect (MCC) is Mastercard's business to business portal, delivering a consistent, integrated, and tailored workspace of applications and information.
MCC provides tenant projects with a suite of services which deliver the following benefits:
Common User Experience: Provides a single location for customers to access Mastercard Applications and a library of reusable components ensures a consistent user experience
Reduced Development Effort: Several pre-built components and data services can be leveraged by applications, including alerts, provisioning, content readers, fully integrated store, and check-out process
Security: Environment provides various levels of authentication depending on the sensitivity of the information that a user needs to access.
• Responsible for gathering, understanding, and analysis of business requirements for new products.
• Design, develop and deliver software solutions for Mastercard Product offerings.
• Define requirements for new applications and customizations, adhering to internal standards, processes, and best practices.
• Design and develop applications by writing advanced software code, systems to system interfaces and complete software solutions.
• Identify features or refinements that can improve an existing product and design.
• Responsible for testing, and quality assurance of the product to ensure that any new or modified components properly adhere to Mastercard's standards.
•Create unit, functional and integration tests.
• Responsible for utilizing highly technical skills to create documentation, including user guide and software development guides to be followed by external customers and internal software development professionals.
All About You
• Cloud Experience:
building 12-factor apps
building enterprise grade apps for cloud
automating build & deployments using Maven.
Cloud deployed systems in Cloud Foundry
• Frameworks & technologies:
Expert knowledge of Spring Framework, Spring Foundation (Senior level experience), Java J2EE (Senior level experience).
Experience working with Spring Boot and Spring Cloud
Practical experience with NoSQL, Redis database technologies
Oracle SQL (Senior level experience)
• Software design & development approaches:
Experience developing software using domain-driven design (DDD) approach.
Strong understanding of REST architectural style with TDD software design.
Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Delivery (CD) supported by Jenkins.
Experience building mission-critical applications based on Micro services Architecture.
Proficiency using Generics, Lambda Expressions, and Streams.
Strong understanding of Object-Oriented principals.
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-130270