MasterCard Senior Software Development Engineer in Test in Pune, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Software Development Engineer in Test
• Analyze code review reports and development quality to make sure best practices are being followed
• Develops/monitors quality gating and automation strategy for a given project looking at code coverage and API vs UI level functionality
• Possesses a strong knowledge of programming, tools, architecture patterns and BDD
• Ensures Performance and Scalability for applications and platforms
Role & Responsibilities
• Works closely with software engineers to build quality by ensuring proper test and code coverage, configuration quality, monitoring, early performance testing
• Develops frameworks and configurations; reviews analysis to ensure adherence to quality standards
• Supports quality/test strategy creation, testing, and automation
• Develops and executes test plans for a single application; independently generates test data and recognizes test environment preparation needs
• Participates in project-level reviews, walkthroughs and inspections; conducts test reviews for plans, requirements, cases, and automation
• Raises process improvement opportunities, defines and implements simple automation efforts, and documents automated testing solutions
• Designs and codes test automation solutions for user journeys with Test and Development team
• Oversees and provides technical support to junior team members
• May manage smaller project/initiatives as an experienced individual contribute with specialized knowledge within assigned discipline
• Assists in the evaluation of manual testing tools for automation opportunities
All About You
• Experience in advanced code development, quality review software development, and automation frameworks
• Successfully developed high quality test strategies and text execution; recognized test environment preparation needs
• Experience in agile and waterfall testing methodologies and tools, unit and integration testing, and data virtualization tools
• Demonstrated ability to communicate application level directions across departments Experience coordinating components of small-scale projects; demonstrates understanding of project management
• Successfully followed MasterCard quality standards, processes and tools during customer interactions
• Gains exposure to business and report writing
• Demonstrated ability to navigate the organization to find internal resources and tools
• Introduction to product development and process analysis
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Everyone wants easier ways to pay;
we invent them.
Checkout lines are slow;
we speed them along.
Merchants want more sales;
we give them data and insights.
People need financial access;
we connect them.
Corporate purchasing is complicated;
we make it simple.
Commuters are busy;
we speed them on their way.
Governments need greater efficiencies;
we help create them.
Small businesses are virtual;
we give them access to a world of buyers.
Retailers want to fight fraud;
we provide the tools.
Requisition ID: R-167072