MasterCard Senior Software Development Engineer in Test in Pune, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Software Development Engineer in Test
We at PTS EU are managing end to end processing business solutions for our customers. PTS offers a full array of customizable services designed to make the platform work at every turn. Payment processing that goes above and beyond with outstanding additional services!
The PTS EU team is looking for a Software Development Engineer in Test II to drive our customer experience strategy forward by consistently innovating and problem-solving. The ideal candidate is passionate about the customer experience journey, highly motivated, intellectually curious, analytical, and possesses an entrepreneurial mindset.
• Enthusiastic & passionate about software quality, testing, automation
• Strong focus on automation and quality, Hands on experience of writing Test scenario & Test cases for software development applications
• Works to build quality by ensuring proper test and code coverage, configuration quality, monitoring, early performance testing
• Experience of working with Agile methodologies.
• Personal attributes are strong logical and Analytical Skills, should be able to articulate and present his/her thoughts very clearly and precisely
All about you –
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience with hand on technical and quality engineering skills.
• Experience in Java, Selenium, JBehave/Cucumber, Soap UI, Spring framework, REST, JSON, Eclipse, GIT.
• Demonstrated experience developing high quality test cases, test automation scripts and test execution.
• Strong problem-solving skills with great attention to detail, critical thinking and solid communication.
• Experience testing APIs (REST and SOAP), web user interface, and/or reports.
• Understanding & working experience with DB – Oracle / PL SQL
• Experience on performance tools like Jmeter/Loadrunner etc
Good to have –
• Sound knowledge & working experience in payment processing eco system
• Experience in implementing CI/CD build pipelines with tools like Git/BitBucket, Jenkins and Maven
• Shell scripting knowledge with Python or any similar language
• Ability to mentor & guide team mates
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-119704