MasterCard Senior Software Development Engineer in Test in Pune, India
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Senior Software Development Engineer in Test
Who is Mastercard?
Mastercard is a global technology company in the payments industry. Our mission is to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart, and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments, and businesses realize their greatest potential.
Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. With connections across more than 210 countries and territories, we are building a sustainable world that unlocks priceless possibilities for all.
The MDES team is looking for a Senior Software Development Engineer in Test to test its microservices based platform. The ideal candidate is the one who is passionate about driving high quality product delivery by writing robust testing suites for a highly scalable, highly available enterprise grade payment application.
• Write test scenario & test cases for Enterprise Application, within schedule and within estimated efforts.
• Provide estimate for the assigned task
• Write automated component, Integration & E2E test cases
• Review unit test cases written by developers and fix minor code defects
• Provide accurate status of the tasks
• Perform peer review of automated test cases and mentor junior team members
• Comply with organizations processes. Policies and protects organization’s Intellectual property. Also, participate in organization level process improvement and knowledge sharing
All About You
Essential knowledge, skills & attributes
• Hands on experience of writing Test scenario & Test cases for Enterprise applications
• Hands on experience with core Java, Junit, JBehave, Spring Boot, SQL, RDBMS (Oracle and PostGRES), NoSQL (Cassandra), Web-services (JSON and SOAP) & tools like Postman, SOAPUI
• Hands on experience of testing microservice application
• Experience of working with Agile methodologies.
• Personal attributes are strong logical and Analytical Skills, should be able to articulate and present his/her thoughts very clearly and precisely in English (written and verbal)
• Knowledge of Security concepts (E.g. authentication, authorization, confidentiality etc.) and protocols, their usage in enterprise application
Experience of working in Payments application Domain
Hands on experience of working with tools like Mockito, JBehave, Jenkins, Bamboo, Confluence, Rally
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-129137